Some fun at Spy Valley in 360º VR
We love visiting ‘wine country’ all over New Zealand. We certainly try not to miss any opportunity to demonstrate to clients what using VR can do to showcase their...
VR Photography for Social Media Storytelling? Easy-peasy.
We’ve been experimenting with VR Photography in social media marketing for a wee bit now. It’s a fascinating space no doubt. But many people think it takes some specialist camera...
- Tuatara Brewing. A glimpse of label development work for the craft beer industry.
- My Whenua case-study with Joe Hawkins, for Te Tumu Paeroa (the Maori Trustee)
- Public Engagement Campaign: Stay Beautiful 1975. Stats NZ is Moving On! Groovy Baby!
- Public Engagement Campaign: Waste Free Future — Have you say on Plastic Bags. For Ministry for the Environment.
- Yealands Family Wine, BabyDoll gets a Refresh. Wine Label redesign for a premium brand.
- augmented reality
- behind the camera
- campaign brand
- case study
- community engagement
- content marketing
- destination business
- graphic design
- information design
- label design
- public engagement
- social media marketing
- Te Tumu Paeroa