Earthquake Commission New Zealand
The Earthquake Commission (EQC) had two different long-form public reports all about investment in resilience and research. One was detailing where investment could and should be made for a more resilient Aotearoa. The other was requesting submissions to help EQC invest in research to inform decisions on planning, technologies and resilience. They needed help organising the content so the priorities were clear and making a funding submission wasn’t a mission.
Create two long-form reports, from design through to print management.
Take the technical, make it attractive, organised and easier to digest for readers both technical and non-technical.
Over two decades of experience with publication design made the process second nature. We identified the key themes and messages to be communicated and worked from there.
Two reports, following corporate design guidelines, well designed to optimise their messaging. The result, better understanding, better investment and better research.
Seamless production from initial design through to print delivery. No stress.
The Wonderlab long read on: Using an NZ graphic design professional
What are the benefits of using a professional graphic designer for long-form document reporting
Looking to create professional, dynamic, and engaging long-form document reporting? The best option is to use the services of a professional graphic designer. As a business, you will be able to reap numerous advantages from doing so. Here are the key benefits of using a qualified NZ graphic designer for your reports:
• Access to Professional Tools: Professional graphic designers have access to high-end software and specialized tools and libraries that allow them to create great graphics. This means that they can effectively capture your company’s brand through creative imagery and visual elements.
• Streamlined Process: Working with a graphic designer greatly streamlines the document reporting process. All you need to do is provide them with the required data and information, and they will be able to take care of the rest. This saves you valuable time and resources.
• Increased Engagement: Professional graphic design can go a long way in helping to engage and captivate your readers. By using attractive visuals, you can keep your audience focused on the main points of your report. Additionally, designing elements such as infographics can make complex concepts easier to understand.
• Improved Visibility: Well-crafted visuals can help your reports stand out from the competition. A professional graphic designer can use their knowledge to create unique designs that are eye-catching and effective. This can improve your report visibility and boost its impact.
• Cost-Effective Solution: Professional graphic design is surprisingly cost-effective. You only need to pay for the time it takes the designer to create the design, and you’ll get high quality results at a fraction of the cost of creating them yourself.
By partnering with a professional graphic designer, you can ensure that your long-form document reporting will be engaging, well-executed, and effective. They will be able to deliver visually appealing results that represent your company’s brand in the best possible way. With their help, you can create stunning reports that will help you reach more people and achieve greater success.